Chaumont-Gistoux is a Walloon municipality located in the Belgian province of Walloon Brabant. On 1 January 2006 Chaumont-Gistoux had a total population of 10,926. The total area is 48.09 km2 which gives a population density of 227 inhabitants per km2.
It was formed from the fusion, in 1977, of Dion-Valmont (itself a fusion in 1971 of Dion-le-Val and Dion-le-Mont), Bonlez, Corroy-le-Grand, Longueville and Chaumont-Gistoux. The administrative offices are now in the village of Gistoux.
- Bonlez 50.70250°N 4.68958°E
- Chaumont, 50.67686°N 4.71956°E
- Corroy-le-Grand, 50.66208°N 4.67466°E
- Dion-le-Mont 50.69982°N 4.67054°E
- Dion-le-Val 50.71623°N 4.66155°E
- Gistoux 50.68370°N 4.69486°E
- Longueville 50.70240°N 4.74030°E
- Vieusart or (Vieux-Sart) 50.67968°N 4.64765°E