A property in the center of Belgium
Located in an authentic hamlet, attached to the village of Sauvenière, La Cense de Baudecet is a former 19th century operating farm, offering breathtaking 360 ° views over the countryside. Take the old Roman paved road, let the chickens cross the road freely and arrive deliciously for a timeless stay.
A private garden with a terrace (BBQ available), overlooking the orchard.
But also access to our shared garden of nearly 10,000 m², with its henhouse, orchard, 3-row wooded hedge (with more than 50 varieties), are accessible to our guests. Further on, the hut on stilts decorated with its swing will delight young and old.
The real happiness lies in the endless view of the countryside. To discover with your own eyes!
The farmhouse consists of …
4 bedrooms – 2 bathrooms – private garden
AVAILABLE ON SITE
- Wifi + Ethernet sockets in all rooms
- Connected TV (Netflix, prime video)
- Board games
On the ground floor
- A cloakroom entrance with separate toilet
- Living room and dining room with wood stove, view of the farmyard
- Fully equipped kitchen, garden view
On the 1st floor
- Bedroom 1 (master room): double bed (160 * 200), reading area and office area; view of the farmyard
- Bedroom 2 (children’s room): bunk beds + pull-out bed, bookcase with books and games, former school desk; bedroom adjoining the master room and overlooking the garden.
- Bathroom with WC
- Bedroom 3: double or separate bed (2 beds of 90 * 200), view of the farmyard
- Bedroom 4: double or separate bed (2 beds of 90 * 200), garden view
- Shower room + WC
For any further information please contact us.
To reserve, select the dates and the number of people.